Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Super Busy - Don't Hate Me!!!

Okay, I know its been a while since I've updated this blog, so please don't hate me (even anyone still reads this ;-) )

I've had a ton going on!! First off, my Mom and her BFF Jan came to visit in the beginning of October and were here for 4 days!! I had a blast showing my Mom NYC for the first time, plus she got a kick out of fabric shopping in the Fashion district!!!

Then, my 2nd oldest brother John came to visit, we hit up Central Park, Broadway (Wicked), and spent some good ole quality time together!!

Halloween was a big time for me. This was the first year I walked in the Annual NYC Halloween Parade!! What was I you ask... Vampire Lil Miss Muffett, however everyone thought I was Strawberry Shortcake. My friends though, had the best costume, they all went as character from the video game Mario Cart (with complete carts).

Other then that, I've been super busy at work, and trying to keep all my websites updated!!!

Next up is Thanksgiving, I'm hitting up the D.C. area to spend time with my Aunt & Uncle down there!!

XOXO,
M

P.S. Me on Halloween!!!


0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
Misti
So, I moved to NYC in fall 2007, and via God's hands, I work for an awesome company doing online web trafficking. I am also a freelance makeup artist.
View my complete profile

Followers

Fave Books

  • A Midsummers Night Dream
  • Breaking Dawn
  • Chasing Harry Winston
  • Comedy of Errors
  • Confessions of a Shopalohic
  • Eclipse
  • Go Ask Alice
  • Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows
  • Harry Potter and the Goblit of Fire
  • New Moon
  • Romeo & Juliet
  • The Devil Wears Prada
  • The Host
  • The Shining
  • Twilight

@entertainista

@Twilightfansour

@mistischindele

Subscribe Now: Yep...This Is My Life

Yep...This is My Life