Sunday, September 20, 2009

Why NYC Fashion Week Rocks!!!

So NYC Spring 2010 Fashion Week just ended and it was awesome. This was the 4th Fashion Week since I've moved to NYC and the first one that I've gotten to be involved with anything!!!

It started off last week, when I got to go to the 'Abbey Dawn for Avril Lavigne' fashion show on Monday 9/14. The show was awesome and I saw Nikki Hilton and designer Tommy Hilfiger.

Next up was the Glamour Cow Fashion Week Launch Party @ the W Hotel!! The party was awmazing, we had such a good turn out!!! The pictures will be on the GC and MistiSchindele.com later this week. I brought out Brittany Lamson to shoot the event!!!

The week ended on a high note, when I got a last minute invite to interview Makeup Artist Collier Strong!!! If you don't know who that is, then let me explain, Collier Strong is the Head Consulting Makeup Artist for L'Oreal Paris and has been featured several times on the hit show Project Runway!!! He created a new line for L'Oreal Paris called the 'Color of Hope Color Collection' to support Ovarian Cancer Research!!! That interview will also be up on GC and MS later this week as well!!!

So there you have it, I got a fashion show, and interview and a fab party!!!

I also had an awesome time with Brittany and was soo happy she could make it out!!!

Stay tuned for links to the pictures and interviews!!!

XOXO,
M


0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
Misti
So, I moved to NYC in fall 2007, and via God's hands, I work for an awesome company doing online web trafficking. I am also a freelance makeup artist.
View my complete profile

Followers

Fave Books

  • A Midsummers Night Dream
  • Breaking Dawn
  • Chasing Harry Winston
  • Comedy of Errors
  • Confessions of a Shopalohic
  • Eclipse
  • Go Ask Alice
  • Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows
  • Harry Potter and the Goblit of Fire
  • New Moon
  • Romeo & Juliet
  • The Devil Wears Prada
  • The Host
  • The Shining
  • Twilight

@entertainista

@Twilightfansour

@mistischindele

Subscribe Now: Yep...This Is My Life

Yep...This is My Life